CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 27, 2009

i hate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate

i hate y u juz like to refer to ppl wrong habit to learn for ur life. i hate u alwis mentioned how a working life stress and after tat will smoke or wat.. ! i damn hate u mentioned this to me!!!! yes!!! i tell u 1 more time! pls knw who i am, no matter how my future life stress i also wont touch cigarette!!tehy are they, me is me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate. i hate y all ppl support yet u r the 1 who alwis said i not suits to be public relations. i knw i become weak in social.. its juz i start realize academic more important than previous. i alwis wonder am i suits in this field.. i lacking confident days after days, but y u r the 1 who alwis not give me confidence !!!??? yet want to give me more obstacle to fight with this fear, this weakness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u understand or not!!!!??? wat u knw so far !!??? u dont ever try to tell me how they do something yet can get good result.. i'm not this style.. my style to refer is normal good student. not those type!!! i have my style to study.. even if i want refer also i will choose myself.. not who u recommended. u juz likes to learn their style. y cant u learn other proper way to study then i wont so worry of u !

i nit a supporter not an obstacle..

0 comments: