CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

i have my room back!!!

haha!!!!!! my roommate move out d!!! yeah! i have my room back!! wat the fuck, since juz stay few months then dun move my furniture la!! but i can move back myself.... sigh!!! take all the key d. i wana change my table or cupboard oso cannot... hate... i start having my lonely nite from now.. abit sked.. but i more freedom to do anything i want at home.. i'm not going to change my room lu.. since she move out.. haha..

very pity i went back hometown but sick over there. selsema, fever, sore throat, ish!! do u knw how stupid my lecturer is or not..? his class on saturday but he change to this sunday. yes, is sunday. so stupid la. and hor.... my assignment mark is the lowest in the class... damn upset... i also knw wats wrong with us.. i shud stand my point at 1st not allow my groupmate to cancel this , dun want tat. finally becoz of lazy... slide no power point.. book not like book... sigh..... from this affair i have learn tat if u think tats right and helping a group to get mark, muz voice out and stand with the point with tough.. this is wat i killed myself ..... started the 1st. getting the last... sigh... no more next time.. its really no more !!

2 comments:

said...

Take care ooo....
Next time rmb stand your point.. Just for your marks.... ^^
Gambateh!

Notty Apple said...

haha, yalo. regret din voice out..luckily my midterm not bad. hehe..