CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

handphone day in the mid nite...

3 days b4 i chat with a ppl in the mid nite.. becoz i cant fall sleep then chat and chat, crap and crap.. wahaha..this was my 1st time i ever chat wif a person in phone more than 1 hour.. then yesterday.. again... until 3.30am in the morning... wah, i tinking how dare this ppl frm 016 call to 017 and lasting for more than 1hour .. so gud this ppl ... wenever i chat with him sured frm unhappy to happy...tats y sometimes wen i not happy.. i sured tinking this person to share with me.. coz this ppl will make me so happy then forgot my anger... thank u ya~~ tink is how bad luck u met me d... coz after caht with me recently, i'm sured ur credit increase alot... wahahaha, well, i not better than u too... so poor to chat with u ar~!!!! hate u , hate u !!!! yet, u make me so sayang u ~ whahahaha!! then, all the best in the exam lo... stop call me wen u doing revision... i cant take the responsibility if u get worse gah.. go go go!! go study now!! still read my blog??!! go study !!! whahahaha!!

0 comments: