CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

middle in the junction

exam is around the corner... but i still very lazy... juz finished read 1 chapter... my heart feel weird.. it is so silent in the nite.. my heart felt like missing some 1... who is tat....? i wonder who is tat.... sigh... i'm such standing in the middle of junction.. wat shud i do? where shud i go...? y suddenly my heart feel like empty?? the wat shud i fill in this pity empty heart???? apple .... go study la.... wana fail??? no , i bet i wont fail... this is call confident??? ... no, i juz tink tat this is how far i reach now.. how could i fail??? is shudnt fail.. and not dare to fail...

this year really so enjoy with my study.. feel like study without stress.. becoz with the happy condition i hav in my study environment... i enjoy in my studies.. but... wen i tink to degree ... i feel so innocent ... coz i hav to start frm zero again... which is go make frens again.. go used to the new members in assignment again.. see, how blank my mind now??? frens, do u feel like i do??

0 comments: