CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

my heart is such like million of needles pierce through it.


i am not happy..... i knw i have been very fortunate to meet u.... dunno y.. this week v like more argue d.. or shouldn't say argue.. mayb v have different point of view....... whenever v argue for 1 simple thing ... ya, u will still coax me... and i knw ur heart is true to me.... but.... i dunno y .... my heart start to afraid... afraid of wat...? tink u also understand.... ya... cant deny that i have put alot into this relationship d.. cant even retreat...... instead step even more deeper... and mayb due to this i very care of little tiny thing that v going thru.... even... u tok abit loudly to me i will oso tink that u scolding me..... i knw do u ntg wrong sometimes.... u have tolerance in this relationship.... yet.... i cant control my bad temper.... even wat u tink on last few days ago it was oso wat i afraid the more... i knw u and me also worrying the same thing... even v can tinking till dropping tears.... like u did .... u knw? i am so scared.... i really so scared....... although i knw u wont do that to me... yet i cant stopping myself not to think that question.... not i no confidence on u..... i trust u .. but i am gal... sure will tink bukan-bukan.... can u make me stop tinking that silly question...?? u knw.. wen i knw u asking urself that question i already started to tink nonsense till today d... i really so afraid ......... see, how important u r now even makes me crying wen typing this blog...... becoz of wat?? coz i really so care and scared....... sob....sob..... i hate this week of wat v have been thru....... becoz this week was the week that v have been go thru so long since now which v have many different opinion ....
Apple here to say SORRY OF MY BAD TEMPER ALWIS.

silly MARY JANE

1 comments:

sue♥ said...

hey,
i know what you're going through, and i know its hard for you. but i've learnt from experience to learn how to trust again..its hard to learn how to trust again, but try to trust your bf..i can see he very sayang you..so don't so worry and don't think bukan-bukan..hehe

xoxo hugs!!